At VERELST PHARMA we take the privacy of your data very serious and we confirm that we apply the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
These are the main points in relation to the products and services you have contracted with VERELST PHARMA:
• We will analyse the risks that each data processing can have, which will allow us to decide which security measures should be applied at all times. We are at your disposal to answer any questions related to the processing of your personal data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• At VERELST PHARMA we take all measures at our disposal to prevent cyber-attacks. However, if there is a breach in our security that affects your personal data, we will contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to help us manage the incident and inform you about the incident if the situation is serious.
• Sometimes, to provide you with our services, we subcontract to specialized companies (for example, courier companies), which may have access to your personal data to carry out their work. In any case, we apply a rigorous process of selecting suppliers, to ensure that they comply with data protection regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The responsible for the processing of your personal data is Verelst Pharma SL, Avda. Del Rotary Intl. 5, Edif. Tembo 23, 29660 Puerto Banús – Marbella, Spain.
How have we obtained your data and what data will we use?
The personal data we treat comes from the interested party.
Some of these data are these:
1.- Email: through it we can communicate with you and keep you informed about updates. You always have the possibility to unsubscribe from our emails.
2.- Name and Surname / Company name: with these data we can invoice our services. It is important that these data are completely real given the legal and fiscal obligations that we must fulfil.
3.- DNI / NIF: as in the previous case, it helps us to invoice you for our services.
4.- Postal / fiscal / social address: it is essential that we know your address for tax and logistic purposes.
5.- Contact telephone: to have a better communication with our advertisers, we can request a contact number and thus offer you a personalized attention.
6.- Payment data: these data are necessary to perform the payment transactions of our services.
The means of payment we use are the following:
What are we going to use your Personal Data for?
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. Provision of the Service: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary so that we can provide you with our service, and manage the creation of your account. You can modify the Personal Data that you have provided at any time by simple request to email email@example.com
2. Carry out marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, products and promotions related to VERELST PHARMA.
In any case, keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from these communications at any time. To do this, you simply have to click on the "Unsubscribe" link in any of the communications.
3. Improve our service: At VERELST PHARMA we work permanently on the improvement of the Application and the Website and, for this reason, we carry out tests, investigations and analytical studies and develop new products that end up improving the quality of the Service. They allow us to optimize it, make it more functional and adapt it to your needs (by offering, for example, the option to enter your preferences, the chosen configuration or your frequent places). Such works require many times the use of some of your Personal Data.
4. Prevent fraud: To prevent potential fraud against you and against VERELST PHARMA, we have implemented measures that make our Platform a safe place.
5. Consult your opinion about VERELST PHARMA: We find it very useful to know your opinion about us in order to make strategic decisions that make us a company aligned with the interests and concerns of our users. Therefore, in some moments we can ask you to respond to a simple survey to know what your perception is about us. Keep in mind that we are interested in knowing the opinion of our users in a statistical way. Therefore, when we receive your opinion we will proceed to pseudonymize it, that is, your answers will only be associated with a code. Afterwards, we will deliver the pseudonymized information to the entity that helps us to carry out these studies so that it can analyse it together with the opinions of many other users and can elaborate a statistical study about the image and perception that you have about VERELST PHARMA.
Of course, you will not have to give us your opinion if you do not want to.
How long will we keep your Personal Data?
The period of conservation of your Personal Data depends on each of the purposes for which we use them. In the following paragraph we indicate you during how long or until what moment we will conserve your data in relation to each one of the purposes:
1. Provide the Service: We will use your Personal Data until you decide to stop using our Service. Please note that, if there is an issue pending resolution related to the Service, we will try to resolve it before you can unsubscribe.
2. Perform marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data until you request that we stop doing so, regardless of whether you continue to use our Service or have unsubscribed. Keep in mind that you can ask us to stop sending you news, offers and personalized promotions at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Improve our service and opinion on VERELST PHARMA: We will use your Personal Data until you decide to stop using our Service. While you do not unsubscribe, we will continue to treat your Personal Data for this purpose.
4. Prevent fraud: As in the previous case, we will use your Personal Data until you decide to stop using our Service. While you do not unsubscribe, we will continue to treat your Personal Data for this purpose.
Why is it permissible for us to use your Personal Data?
In VERELST PHARMA we only use your Personal Data in a lawful manner, as required by the applicable regulations in the matter. For this, we need to have a sufficient legal basis. Below we indicate what is the legal basis, that is, why is it permissible for us to use your Personal Data for each of the purposes described in the previous section.
1. Providing the Service: Using your Personal Data is necessary to be able to execute the contract that unites us with you from the moment you accept our Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy the Service.
2. Perform marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, offers and promotions based on your profile only if you have given us your consent to do so. The communications that we send you can be made through email, SMS, apps, etc. Remember that you can ask us at any time to stop sending you these personalized communications.
3. Improve our service: We consider that in VERELST PHARMA we have a legitimate interest to carry out tests, investigations and analytical studies that improve the quality of our Service, allow us to make it more functional and adapt it to your needs. In our opinion, this treatment also benefits you directly, since you will be able to enjoy a Service that resolves your needs with greater precision.
4. Prevent fraud: We also understand that in VERELST PHARMA we have a legitimate interest to try to prevent potential fraud related to the Service. This treatment is positive for VERELST PHARMA and also for you, since it will allow us to use procedures that try to avoid fraudulent use of the Service.
5. Consult your opinion on VERELST PHARMA: We believe that we have a legitimate interest to know the perception that you have about VERELST PHARMA, since it will allow us to make strategic decisions that adapt to the needs and concerns of all our users. In addition, we understand that the use of your Personal Data for this purpose is compatible with the provision of the Service.
Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
Yes. In order to provide the Service with the highest quality, we need to share your Personal Data with, for example, messaging companies and with other collaborating entities of VERELST PHARMA, with external providers that help us with different issues related to the Service and with third parties. The volume and type of personal data that we share is minimal: it is limited to those strictly necessary for the fulfilment of our service, and comply with the rest of its legal obligations. We make sure that all our suppliers that can access any of your Personal Data act in a confidential and loyal way, complying with the applicable data protection regulations. To this end, we require you to formalize with us specific agreements that regulate the use by you of your Personal Data.
What are your rights in data protection issues?
As a user of VERELST PHARMA, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and for free (unless your request is excessive or unfounded). To exercise one of your rights, you simply have to do it through the email info@verelstpharma com. So that we can meet your request, we need to make sure that it really is you, so it is possible that we request some type of document; we would also appreciate if you could indicate the right you wish to exercise. If your request does not meet the above requirements, we will ask you to fill it out.
In particular, you have the following rights:
Access. You can ask us to indicate if we are using your Personal Data or not; In case we are using them, we will also transfer additional information such as what personal information we have about you, what we are using them for, the entities with which we share them, the period during which we will keep your data or if we are doing profiles, among other issues.
Rectification. You can ask us to modify some of the Personal Data we have about you to be accurate and up-to-date.
Suppression. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data we have about you when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we use them, when you withdraw your consent, in the case that we only try to develop purposes based on it.
Limitation. You can ask us to temporarily restrict the use of your Personal Data when you consider your data to be inaccurate, until we verify or update it (keep in mind that, in the meantime, you will not be able to enjoy the Service);
Claim. You can file a claim with the competent control authority on data protection. In your case, the competent authority is the following: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Opposition. You can object to us using your data for any of the purposes listed. We especially want to remind you that you can ask us to stop analysing your profile to send you promotional communications.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
Advertising: are those cookies designed to offer advertisements that show products and / or personalized banners that, taking into account the most recent browsing habits, could be of interest.