Pure 100% Organic Argan Oil, is Cold Pressed and purified by our unique in-house designed filtering process, to remove the tiniest impurities, not to irritate even the most sensitive skin types. Aside from the ECOCERT certification, we test every batch in our laboratory before bottling. To avoid degradation from UV light we use Biophotonic-Violet glass dropper bottles with tamper evidence pipette.
Pure Argan oil is non-comedogenic (will not clog pores) and has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion. Argan oil has both antibacterial and fungicidal properties. This gives it the capability to help treat and prevent both bacterial and fungal skin infections.
We guarantee shelf-life for up to 2-years from bottling date.
ECOCERT is an organic certification organization, founded in France in 1991. It is based in Europe but conducts inspections in over 80 countries, making it one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world.
Why Is Argan Oil Good for Skin and Hair?
- Treats several different types of acne.
- Reduces wrinkles, slows skin ageing and promote cell renewal.
- Heals skin infections, Argan oil has both antibacterial and fungicidal properties.
- Thanks to argan oil’s sebum-reducing capabilities, it can help decrease total sebum and reduce oiliness of the skin.
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and prevents and reduces stretch marks.
- Moisturizes skin and hair. The oleic and linoleic acids that make up the majority of argan oil’s fat content are vital nutrients for maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- When applied to the hair and scalp, argan oil naturally promotes faster and ticker hair growth.